Sandhill brings extraordinary insight to companies and nonprofits serving the market for educational media.
At Sandhill we help you reorient your strategy to align with a changing market; restructure to align with strategy; take first steps in new product, marketing and sales; find partners; or arrange for market entry. We create the plans, and if you give the word, we help you execute.
- Evaluate market and company competencies
- Assist with market entry
- Develop and execute market strategy options including product concepts
- Restructure product, marketing or sales organizations
- Find and build relationships with marketing partners
- Move consumer to school; school to consumer; print to digital
Tutor.com is the nation’s leading provider of live on-line tutoring services to students for help with homework and basic subject understanding in grades 4-12. Tutor wanted Sandhill to help in translate its leadership in public library and military markets into more direct school district presence. Sandhill developed the strategy, created an ad hoc internal school market organization, and secured a former education sales leader to create first district sales. Result was a new school business segment that increased company sales by 10% within 18 months of first effort.